Free 48 hr Postage
See our Youtube Channel
Adding product to your cart
Driving instructor lesson Plans ADI Part 3 Turning Emerging, junctions
These driving instructor lesson plan diagrams are designed to help you understand more fully and therefore become better at teaching... Turning emerging and junctions
From using the MSPSGL routine to knowing and describing the difference between open and closed junctions and how to deal with them.
ADI Part 3 Driving Lesson Plan Diagrams Book for Driving Schools – Turning, Emerging and junctions. A4 Size, Thick 160gsm Driving lesson plan Book,
* ADI Part 3 turning, emerging and junctions Driving Lesson Plan briefing Books - We've upgraded the traditional driving school lesson plan books to include all the information needed for student progress, easier organization, and improved understanding. It's the reliable and effective way to plan driving lessons for Turning, Emerging and junctions
* Convenient A4 Size - Our books are A4 and easily fit in the door pocket or backpack. Printed on high quality, 160 gsm paper so students can easily understand Turning, Emerging and junctions during driving lessons. This includes open and closed junctions, left and right turns and left and right emerging, for instructors to highlight what needs working on, and help the student understand more thoroughly
* Tracks Skills Learned - This helps students keep track of their driving lessons and achieve all the necessary driving skills as set out by the DVSA. Being organized helps students learn better and at their own pace, increasing the chances of success on their driving test.
* Common Training Guide Included - Our A4 driving lesson plans for Turning, Emerging and junctions include all the understanding needed for the driving test, independent driving skills including signs and sat nav, and a checklist for skills acquired with easy spaces for instructor approval. They even come with high quality diagrams and instructions for what to do
* Plenty of Instructors Diagrams - We took care to include lots of Instructor diagrams. This improved Driving Lessons Plan Briefing Book for Turning, Emerging and junctions will make your Driving school better organized and respected with improved student success. It makes much appreciated gift for anyone who teaches driving.
Driving Lessons Plan Turning, Emerging and junctions Briefing Folder- Essential for Driving Schools and instructors to help students keep track of their progress. This book is designed to help instructors improve each student's driving ability at Turning, Emerging and junctions and track their progress towards driving goals. Students can see the progress they are making. It gives them a clear idea of what they need to work on during their lessons. The book contains easy to understand diagrams and more. It also provides a teaching system to show progress.
Instructors will appreciate the provided spaces for common objectives and situations, making it an all-in-one tool for keeping track of student progress. By using the Driving Lessons Plan Book for Turning, Emerging and junctions, driving schools can ensure that their students are receiving the best possible instruction while making sure everyone is on track to become a safe and confident driver.
Driving Lessons Plan Briefing Book
Ideal for Driving Schools
A4 size, 160 gsm thick
Diagrams of situations for progress
Lots of Diagrams for instructors
Easily understood book style pages
Checklist for acquired skills
Space for student interaction
Improves student planning
Enhances lesson organization
Now Shipping - We have these A4 driving lesson plans for Turning, Emerging and junctions are in fresh production ready to ship direct to your door. Many customers love the look, features, and convenience so much they return to get many more. It makes a much appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers who teach driving.
This driving instructors lesson plan diagrams folder provides all that is needed for those taking the ADI Part 2, the ADI Part 3,
The ADI standards check test or the driving test. Helping drivers to understand different aspects of turning, emerging and junctions, how to recognise them and more importantly how to deal with them, both as a driver and as a driving instructor.
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.
No products in the cart.