ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres Driving Instructor Lesson Plan - Manoeuvres - Driving Instructor Books
ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres Driving Lesson Plan Diagrams Book for Driving Schools – Manoeuvres including forward bay parking, Reverse bay parking, Parallel parking, Pulling up on the right and Emergency stop.
* Driving Lesson Plan briefing Books Manoeuvres - We've upgraded the traditional driving school lesson plan books to include all the information needed for student progress, easier organization, and improved understanding. It's the reliable and effective way to plan driving lessons for Manoeuvres including forward bay parking, Reverse bay parking, Parallel parking, Pulling up on the right and Emergency stop.
* Convenient A4 Size - Our books are A4 and easily fit in the door pocket or backpack. Printed on high quality, 160 gsm paper so students can easily understand Manoeuvres including forward bay parking, Reverse bay parking, Parallel parking, Pulling up on the right and Emergency stop. during driving lessons. This allows instructors to highlight what needs working on, and help the student understand more thoroughly
* Tracks Skills Learned - This helps students keep track of their driving lessons and achieve all the necessary driving skills as set out by the DVSA. Being organized helps students learn better and at their own pace, increasing the chances of success on their driving test.
* Manoeuvres Training how to Guide Included - Our A4 driving lesson plans for manoeuvres include all the understanding needed for the driving test, and a checklist for skills acquired with easy spaces for instructor approval. They come with high quality diagrams and instructions for what to do
* Plenty of Instructors Diagrams - We took care to include lots of Instructor diagrams. This improved Driving Lessons Plan Briefing Book for Manoeuvres will make your Driving school better organized and respected with improved student success. It makes much appreciated gift for anyone who teaches driving.
Driving Lessons Plan Manoeuvres including
forward bay parking,
Reverse bay parking,
Pulling up on the right
Briefing Folder- Essential for Driving Schools and instructors to help students keep track of their progress. This book is designed to help instructors improve each student's driving ability at Manoeuvres including forward bay parking, Reverse bay parking, Parallel parking, Pulling up on the right and Emergency stop and track their progress towards driving goals.
Students can see the progress they are making. It gives them a clear idea of what they need to work on during their lessons. The book contains easy to understand diagrams and more. It also provides a teaching system to show progress.
Instructors will appreciate the provided spaces for common objectives and situations, making it an all-in-one tool for keeping track of student progress. By using the Driving Lessons Plan Book for Manoeuvres, driving schools can ensure that their students are receiving the best possible instruction while making sure everyone is on track to become a safe and confident driver.
Driving Lessons Plan Briefing Book
Ideal for Driving Schools
A4 size, 160 gsm thick
Diagrams of situations for progress
Lots of Diagrams for instructors
Easily understood book style pages
Checklist for acquired skills
Space for student interaction
Improves student planning
Enhances lesson organization
Now Shipping - We have these A4 driving lesson plans for Manoeuvres including forward bay parking, Reverse bay parking, Parallel parking, Pulling up on the right and Emergency stop, are in fresh production ready to ship direct to your door. Many customers love the look, features, and convenience so much they return to get many more. It makes a much appreciated gift for friends, family, and co-workers who teach driving.
ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres A4 driving Instructor lesson plan manoeuvres for all driving instructors including PDIs and ADIs that follows the DVSA learning to drive syllabus.
Written and published by ORDIT Registered driving instructor trainers - Driver Training Ltd ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres
The Lesson Planner has been designed and produced to drive structured driving lessons for all learning types, meaning it's not only perfect for your pupils, but will help guide you through your Part 3/standards test. ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres
Lesson plans are displayed on the left (for the instructor to read)
The Manoeuvres Lesson Planner includes:
Lesson plans suitable for DVSA 'learning to drive' syllabus
ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres
Easy-to-use diagrams that will be perfect for visual learners
Uncluttered and easy to understand Diagram ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres
Hints and Tips from ORDIT trainers
Feel confident taking your ADI part 3/standards test using tried and tested lesson plans and structures to meet your pupil’s needs!
ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres It is a fact that so many part 3 and standards tests are failed because of a simple lack of structure.
Many driving instructors who don’t usually use structured lessons have found that using this folder helps them understand the manoeuvres better, therefore helps them to teach it more confidently
By using a structured lesson plan approach to every single lesson you teach, you will find that when you take your ADI Part 3 or standards check test, you will be confident, be able to spot any faults and more importantly be able to teach the pupil to understand the subject more thoroughly. ADI Part 3 Manoeuvres
This folder will assist you with every lesson with your pupils, following the DVSA’s own syllabus. And by building your driving lessons around the lesson structures in this book, you’ll be in the perfect position to pass your adi part 3/standards check test.
These can also be purchased and you can then retail them to your pupils so they can understand how to do the manoeuvres for themselves.There's a 30% discount if you buy 10 or more.